s300 and SManager software questions & answers
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:48 pm
- Location: missouri
well i set my min short term to -15 and max to 30 and its doing a little bit better..
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:02 pm
Spunkster wrote:Without providing us with information showing the problem there will not be anything we can do.
I personally run the s300 in closed loop with the wideband signal on my own car and it works perfectly.
Here you go:
http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 7631#47631
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18059
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
- Location: Hondata
Please look at the settings in my own calibration as they work well
- closed loop testing wideband.skl
- (33.95 KiB) Downloaded 83 times