How exactly do you part throttle tune?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
codenamezero

How exactly do you part throttle tune?

Post by codenamezero »

After reading the part throttle tuning article, i went out and try to collect some data. However, whenever i let go of the gas, s300 would still register those values, and obviously it will read lean for as long as i am not accelerating... So the values in column 2-3 would be way off...

I was trying to look for some setting perhaps i could stop it from logging if the throttle position is at 0... but i don't think such option exists...

So for those tuning experts out there... How exactly do you part throttle your car? Do you stop the logging by hitting F10 right before you let go of the gas?

Sorry if this is a n00b question. It was the first time I try to tune the car myself after spending 20+ hours hooking it up hehe...
GTMcoupe

Re: How exactly do you part throttle tune?

Post by GTMcoupe »

codenamezero wrote: I was trying to look for some setting perhaps i could stop it from logging if the throttle position is at 0... but i don't think such option exists...
Yes it does you can set minimum and maximum TPS condition along with rpms, speed and load for the sensor overlay.

West
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
codenamezero

Re: How exactly do you part throttle tune?

Post by codenamezero »

But the default setting from Hondata SManager is already set to 5% minimum throttle. Am i missing some other additional setting to trigger that to kick in? Or should it be more than 5%?