pressure vs duty % wont let me change back

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
alba-tuning

pressure vs duty % wont let me change back

Post by alba-tuning »

Well before the car was tuned i changed the values to in the pressure vs duty cycle in the boost control section thinking that it would not boost anthing for some reason.haha. well now im trying to reset the values in pressure back to normal or change them to higher values but it wont let me change the pressure only lower values not higher. For example i have 1 pressure and 25 percent.

also which setting are you guys using, gear based duty cycle or gear based target boost
na is gay, turbo n spray
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You must edit it form right to left and make sure that values are not lower than the value to the left.
alba-tuning

Post by alba-tuning »

Spunkster wrote:You must edit it form right to left and make sure that values are not lower than the value to the left.
thank you sir..

Now i got another problem, no mater what i do i can't get my a/f guage in the s300 read in a/f ratios instead of lambda. i changed the units to read in air fuel ratios and i changed the properties on the gauge to 10 min and 20max but still reads in lambda. its also reads 1 air fuel higher than what my wideband guege reads.

also one more question. sorry im asking too many, but look at my data logg of this run i did in 4th gear up to 6313rpm and i see the ignition on my lower rpm n lower boost at wot is lower than on higher boost why is that the car was previously tuned by a professional tuner at church automotive in la.
can't i up the timing to 23 degree instead of 17 and that should help spool the turbo and make a little more tourqe down low.

here is my map and dataloggs.
Attachments
omartuning.skl
(33.6 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
tune 2.s3d
(102.97 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
na is gay, turbo n spray
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I cannot tell you what would be safe for you engine. This is something you need to discuss with your tuner.

Double click on the AF in the sensor list and make sure you have it set to AF.
alba-tuning

Post by alba-tuning »

well i got the s300 to read in wideband but its off 1.3 af off the wideband gauge. Which voltage do i change to get it to read right. I checked my voltage and its 0v 10 af and 5v its 20 af, but its still reading different from the guage.
na is gay, turbo n spray
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Just change the voltage offset until you get it to match the wideband reading.