something im missing, connection?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
aceman187443

Re: something im missing, connection?

Post by aceman187443 »

I do that but nothing happens. I stay online but not able to upload or datalog. What could be wrong? Ive tried to upload via the s300/ upload menu, The arrow pointing up, And the online tab by clicking upload. None of these features work or allow me to upload.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Send an email to support <at> hondata.com with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further instructions (inlcude a link to this thread):

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:
Description of problem:
aceman187443

Post by aceman187443 »

Sent, thank you very much!
onyl18

Post by onyl18 »

Hi! I have the same problem as aceman187443.

Email have been sent to your support email and realstreet guys fwded my case to you as well.

Hope you can reply asap.

Thanks!
onyl18

Post by onyl18 »

hi hondata guys,

any update on on my case? I sent the pics and serial numbers of my S300 already. A local tuner has already deemed it legit but wont touch it because the registration is directly thru Hondata. I need to have the registration done so i can use it.

I was wondering despite the data I sent, all the reply I got was it was suspected of being counterfeit, despite the screenshots and all.
aceman187443

Post by aceman187443 »

It was a waste of time. There was nothing wrong with my s300. It was my old crappy laptop. I tried another computer when I got it back and hondata tested out good I was kinda wtf, but yea it was my laptop for some reason it works perfect on things like Aem /Fic and power commander, but not with the hondata.... try a newer laptop. By the way my computer that would not work was a dell insperion 8200 and met all specs that hondata needed.