SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
9queSt
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by 9queSt » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 am

perameters.....rev limit.....activation rpm and power reduction.

What was this set at in the older version that didnt allow user adjustment??

9queSt
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by 9queSt » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Fuel protection does not work.

The afr was leaner then 11.4 in 3rd gear and the boost was well above 19psi.

options....settings....units....air fuel is selected.
Do I need to change it to lambda for fuel protection to work?

The log shows that Im in 4th gear when its really 3rd. I think this is because I have 12.5% in the speed sensor correction under....misc perameters. I changed the final drive to 3.7 and it reads great after re calc.
Attachments
1630.s3d
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
new.skl
(40.49 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

User avatar
Spunkster
Site Admin
Posts: 17864
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
Location: Hondata
Contact:

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by Spunkster » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm

9queSt wrote:Fuel protection does not work.

The afr was leaner then 11.4 in 3rd gear and the boost was well above 19psi.

options....settings....units....air fuel is selected.
Do I need to change it to lambda for fuel protection to work?

The log shows that Im in 4th gear when its really 3rd. I think this is because I have 12.5% in the speed sensor correction under....misc perameters. I changed the final drive to 3.7 and it reads great after re calc.
What happens if you use the ELD input.

9queSt
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by 9queSt » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Spunkster wrote:
9queSt wrote:Fuel protection does not work.

The afr was leaner then 11.4 in 3rd gear and the boost was well above 19psi.

options....settings....units....air fuel is selected.
Do I need to change it to lambda for fuel protection to work?

The log shows that Im in 4th gear when its really 3rd. I think this is because I have 12.5% in the speed sensor correction under....misc perameters. I changed the final drive to 3.7 and it reads great after re calc.
What happens if you use the ELD input.
Not sure but I know it used to work with version 2.2.4

User avatar
Spunkster
Site Admin
Posts: 17864
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
Location: Hondata
Contact:

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by Spunkster » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Please try the ELD input. The D14 input is not a good input to use as it cannot read the full voltage range.

9queSt
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by 9queSt » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Spunkster wrote:Please try the ELD input. The D14 input is not a good input to use as it cannot read the full voltage range.
do i need to cur resistors or anything in the ecu?

what settings do I need to change so the "protection settings" use the ELD?

User avatar
Spunkster
Site Admin
Posts: 17864
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
Location: Hondata
Contact:

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by Spunkster » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 am

http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/wi ... ghtsub=d10

You do not need to change protection settings they look at whatever is set for the wideband input.

9queSt
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by 9queSt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:52 am

Spunkster wrote:
9queSt wrote:Fuel protection does not work.

The afr was leaner then 11.4 in 3rd gear and the boost was well above 19psi.

options....settings....units....air fuel is selected.
Do I need to change it to lambda for fuel protection to work?

The log shows that Im in 4th gear when its really 3rd. I think this is because I have 12.5% in the speed sensor correction under....misc perameters. I changed the final drive to 3.7 and it reads great after re calc.
What happens if you use the ELD input.
I tried the ELD input. cloosed loop works but fuel protection does not.
Attachments
2045.s3d
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
2030.s3d
(1.67 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
2000.s3d
(1.54 MiB) Downloaded 49 times
081613.skl
(40.28 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

User avatar
Spunkster
Site Admin
Posts: 17864
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
Location: Hondata
Contact:

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by Spunkster » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:52 am

I have confirmed that there is a bug with the 2.2.7 and lean protection. We are working on it now.

9queSt
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by 9queSt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Spunkster wrote:I have confirmed that there is a bug with the 2.2.7 and lean protection. We are working on it now.
Thank you. Please let me know if you find a way to make it work.

User avatar
Spunkster
Site Admin
Posts: 17864
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
Location: Hondata
Contact:

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by Spunkster » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm

It will be fixed in the next release in a week or two.

9queSt
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by 9queSt » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Spunkster wrote:It will be fixed in the next release in a week or two.
I have FWD nationals this coming weekend. I have been getting lean afr. It would be nice if the lean cut worked. I need that new verison

allm0t0rGSR
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by allm0t0rGSR » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:58 am

Parameters Window>Nitrous/Aux Parameters>Fuel & Ignition
Fuel compensation....Percent instead of value

more easier to tune...

thanks

VitViper
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by VitViper » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Could you please do me a favor and update the SManager software with the latest traction control software so I can connect to my DC2's traction control unit (which had the firmware upgraded by FlashPro Manager to include the launch compensation settings). Currently stuck using FPM to update the TC software settings and then switching to SManager to tune the car.

Johnny_9
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:12 am

Re: SManager V2.2.7 (beta)

Post by Johnny_9 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 am

9queSt wrote:
Spunkster wrote:It will be fixed in the next release in a week or two.
I have FWD nationals this coming weekend. I have been getting lean afr. It would be nice if the lean cut worked. I need that new verison
Hope there is an update soon...

Locked