AFRleans under boost after 7000 rpm , Please help , i cant figure this out !!!

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
payam_fox

AFRleans under boost after 7000 rpm , Please help , i cant figure this out !!!

Post by payam_fox »

hello , i have a b16 turbo with low comp pistons , we did dyno tuning before it was great and now i changed some parts like turbo , AEM fuel pressure regulator , and i had to re tune it , i started tuning in on street like before , and everything is fine except when i floor it afte 7 psi around 7 and 8 k rpm in one of the columns read really lean , its like car hesitates for half a sec , ive tried to give it a lots of fuel to be not lean but still same rpm same columns is lean , does anyone had this problem before '? by the way i have tried oem fuel pressure regulator its same

i have high pressure fuel rail , 1000 injectors , walbro pump everything is built on the car
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: AFRleans under boost after 7000 rpm , Please help , i cant figure this out !!!

Post by Spunkster »

Without the calibration and a Datalog showing the issue it is hard to say what it might be.
payam_fox

Re: AFRleans under boost after 7000 rpm , Please help , i cant figure this out !!!

Post by payam_fox »

here is the datalog atached for one pull , ill try to do another one
Attachments
33.s3d
(207.8 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You need to post the calibration as well.
payam_fox

Post by payam_fox »

here i have attached the calibration too , as you can see in vtec fuel table i gave a lots of fuel to help it but still reads lean on those spots
Attachments
fuckkkk.skl
(48.01 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You are hitting a rev limit and shift cut according to the Datalog. You also have a strain gauge in put set that is probably what is triggering this.
payam_fox

Post by payam_fox »

it happens before the rev limiter , what is the strain gauge ? where can i turn it off ?
payam_fox

Post by payam_fox »

oh i saw it , let me change that to see if it changes , thanks bro :)
payam_fox

Post by payam_fox »

hey i have tried it its still the same , injectors stop working in some point , here is an example datalog
Attachments
first log.s3d
(131.8 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Post the calibration that the Datalog was made with.