S300 bluetooth won’t connect anymore

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
papasmurf954

S300 bluetooth won’t connect anymore

Post by papasmurf954 »

I’m having an issue where my s300 bluetooth won’t connect to my app or my i phone anymore and it also won’t connect with an android as well it’s like the bluetooth just stopped all together in the ecu is there any way to fix this issue I have already deleted my Hondata app and re downloaded it and still nothing
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: S300 bluetooth won’t connect anymore

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
mishakol129

Post by mishakol129 »

papasmurf954 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:31 am I’m having an issue where my s300 bluetooth won’t connect to my app or my i phone anymore and it also won’t connect with an android as well it’s like the bluetooth just stopped all together in the ecu is there any way to fix this issue I have already deleted my Hondata app and re downloaded it and still nothing
Maybe your board for your Hondata has come loose from the ecu. It happened to me and someone else I was reading in the message boards. It might not be fully seated. I'm no expert though.
papasmurf954

Post by papasmurf954 »

mishakol129 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:44 pm
papasmurf954 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:31 am I’m having an issue where my s300 bluetooth won’t connect to my app or my i phone anymore and it also won’t connect with an android as well it’s like the bluetooth just stopped all together in the ecu is there any way to fix this issue I have already deleted my Hondata app and re downloaded it and still nothing
Maybe your board for your Hondata has come loose from the ecu. It happened to me and someone else I was reading in the message boards. It might not be fully seated. I'm no expert though.
Would my ecu not work properly if it was loose?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

HAs J12 been cut in the ECU as well?
mishakol129

Post by mishakol129 »

papasmurf954 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:39 am
mishakol129 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:44 pm
Would my ecu not work properly if it was loose?
Naw it would work just it might not connect properly. That's what happened with me. If the ecu got banged around somehow it could of easily happened.
papasmurf954

Post by papasmurf954 »

Spunkster wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:52 am HAs J12 been cut in the ECU as well?
The harness or actually inside the ecu board?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

On the ECU itself
Bulldogk20a

Re: S300 bluetooth connects and freezes

Post by Bulldogk20a »

Ive had kpro for 6 years and this has been happening for a couple years, My blue tooth connects and shows data in real time, then after 10 min it will freeze, Ive connected several devices to make sure it wasnt my tablet, it will intermitently work for 10-15 min then freeze again, sometimes for 10-15 min then it just begins reading again, i dont have to reconnect, and if i disconnect and reconnect it will still be frozen with the exact same info.. Any help or ideas to fix this?
Bulldogk20a

my app freezes after few minutes

Post by Bulldogk20a »

I have a tablet mounted on my dash to monitor everything, for the last year ill connect, it will show live info for 5-10 min then freeze, if i disconnect and reconnect it will still be frozen with same info, then after 5-10 min it will go back to live info again, like it just began working again, and it does this the entire time, freeze ...unfreeze..... I acually dl another app and that one did the same thing, so maybe its the blue tooth? any suggestions would be apprieciated
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: S300 bluetooth connects and freezes

Post by Spunkster »

Bulldogk20a wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:03 pm Ive had kpro for 6 years and this has been happening for a couple years, My blue tooth connects and shows data in real time, then after 10 min it will freeze, Ive connected several devices to make sure it wasnt my tablet, it will intermitently work for 10-15 min then freeze again, sometimes for 10-15 min then it just begins reading again, i dont have to reconnect, and if i disconnect and reconnect it will still be frozen with the exact same info.. Any help or ideas to fix this?
Please post complete details in the correct part of the forum instead of someone elses s300 thread.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: my app freezes after few minutes

Post by Spunkster »

Try removing the lid from the ECU to see if it is any better.