SManager 2.7.7

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Hondata
Site Admin

SManager 2.7.7

Post by Hondata »

V2.7.7 (16 Jun 2021)
  • [S300 V3] Firmware version 12
  • Fixed ethanol percentage reading too high.
  • Fixed tuning via Bluetooth not connecting.
  • [S300 V3] Fixed CAN output not reaching 100 Hz
Download here

Please only reply to this thread with issues & questions specific to the changes in this release. For all other problems start a new thread.
Hondata
phenixgarage

Re: SManager 2.7.7

Post by phenixgarage »

Hello, I have a problem with the new version. I am connected via bluetooth but I cannot download the calibration in the ECU. So I can't find out what calibration is in the ECU. Do I need a password?
phenixgarage

Post by phenixgarage »

Can we downgrade the firmware to V10? I had no problem with smanager version 2.7.5.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Are you able to datalog via Bluetooth?
phenixgarage

Post by phenixgarage »

I haven't tried the data logger. The Display works, I can upload but I not sure if it worked. When I download, I have the same view when opening Smanager, calibration grayed out. I can't be the only one who has this problem. This is done on my two Hondata ECUs (P06-USDM-A02 & P06-EDM-G00). I think it comes from firmware and not from Smanager. I never had a problem before version 2.7.6. It's very strange.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please try datalogging.

Are you also able to connect and datalog and download the calibration via USB?
phenixgarage

Post by phenixgarage »

I just reinstalled Smanager 2.7.7, cleared the ECU and uploaded a calibration and good news, the upload is working again on my P06 EDM in USB. Unfortunately, I can no modification and upload calibration in bluetooth but the download works. I don't understand anymore.
It's all too unstable, I don't want to break the engine.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I've tested BT with SManager and it works ok. Windows has changed how they pair and I found that I had to remove existing pairings, then re-pair to the S300 again. Then once you try to connect using SManager Windows will ask you for the pairing code at that point. If you miss the popup message then things will now work. And in the Windows BT list there are two entries for the S300. That seems to be related to changes that Windows has made.

In any case this is not going to affect the operation of the S300 and the ECU. If you are worried then use the USB for uploading and then USB or BT for datalogging.
Hondata