PLX-250 and S300

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
gforceinteg

PLX-250 and S300

Post by gforceinteg »

Probably an easy question I just wanted to make sure I do this right. Can I hook up the Wideband permanently and remove the stock o2.

I would just hook the narrowband feed into the stock o2 pin and the wideband feed into ELD correct?
JDMLyfeStyle

Post by JDMLyfeStyle »

yes you can send the Narrowband to the o2 port then hook up the wideband to the ELD port never have to mess with it again
gforceinteg

Post by gforceinteg »

just so im 100% clear. I understand the wideband can be installed, hooked up, and never touched.

But can i just remove the stock one then, since eveything is getting what it wants as inputs? and never have to put it back in?
CivicVTi

Post by CivicVTi »

Yes. This is what I've done with no problems. However I plan to reinstall the stock sensor as a method to test both sensors. If one goes wrong, I'll know. For example, suppose the stock O2 sensor goes wrong. Then at light throttle the PLX will show a different value from 14.7. If the PLX goes wrong, it will also display another value at light throttle (than 14.7).
gforceinteg

Post by gforceinteg »

Ok im unclear on this. Does the narrowband output = that of the stock 02 of a Integra GSR or are all oem narrowband 02 read the same value.

Ok IF they all have same values im going to presume the narrowband of plx is same.

If not, How do I make these adjustments within s300. the only adjustments I found are that of the wide band via options>settings>wideband lambda

also under the parameters>closed loop
its labeled conditions, does this mean when it sees past the set value it enters open loop? Its set standard at -4.6 psi?