2000 prelude with jackson sc and s300

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
ludechopper

2000 prelude with jackson sc and s300

Post by ludechopper »

I have a 2000 honda prelude with a jackson racing sc on it. I just bought a s300, a p28 ecu and harness, and 550cc injectors. When I install it what extra do i need to do other than unhooking all the jackson racing electronics. Do I need the map spacer thing that the civics need and where does it go on the prelude. Can I run a aem fuel pressure regulator or do I just need the stock one.
rudebwoy

Post by rudebwoy »

you have be more specific in your questions,
you dont need a missing link if thats what you refer to as the map spacer thing. you can run which ever fuel pressure regulator you want to.
and I would suggest having someone who knows what the are doing do the install,and setup. it sounds like you have a lot more to learn about your car.
ludechopper

Post by ludechopper »

I know alot about my car and have already got everything installed and working properly the only reason I was questioning the map relocator was because I ask someone from hondata and they just sent me a link to the jr civic install page that said I have to have a map relocator. I was correct in my assumption that the jr prelude kit comes with the relocator. As for the fuel pressure regulator I was just wondering if there was any benfit to using an aem or if the factory one was fine
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The information for the civic is the same as the prelude. Only difference is how the engine bay looks.
ludechopper

Post by ludechopper »

Where the civic install says to install the map relocator that come with the boost upgrade kitis different because the stock jackson racing prelude supercharger kit already has the relocator in it and if you have the sc already installed you do not need to touch it. The relocator is already hooked up right
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

As long as you have the map relocator installed and it is able to read both vacuum and boost then it is fine.