wiring harness

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
onespeed

wiring harness

Post by onespeed »

Im trying to modify a wiring harness so i can use hondata on my race car. Can the electric load detector be ignored by the s300 system?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

yes
onespeed

Post by onespeed »

what about the vss, a/c,etc. And if I keep only the pins that are needed, supply power and grounds, will I be able to use the hondata on my race car? Would you be able to advise me as i make my harness?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you download the Smanager software you can see exactly what errors you can dissable. It is freely available on our website.
onespeed

Post by onespeed »

I downloaded it but couldnt find what errors could be disabled. Is it even viable to modify a wiring harness to be used on a race only car? I dont want all the mess under my dash.
Djbower1

Post by Djbower1 »

wires you need are vss, iat, ect, map, iacv, vtech sol, dissy & Coil, injectors and that's it.

I made a harness to run off two wires (power & earth)

Follow the hondata wiring diagram and you cant go wrong. you just need to adapt it abit.

Hope this help

http://www.hondata.com/techwiringgsr.html

Dan
onespeed

Post by onespeed »

[quote="Djbower1"]wires you need are vss, iat, ect, map, iacv, vtech sol, dissy & Coil, injectors and that's it.

I made a harness to run off two wires (power & earth)

Follow the hondata wiring diagram and you cant go wrong. you just need to adapt it abit.

Hope this help

http://www.hondata.com/techwiringgsr.html

Dan[/quote]

Thanks for your response. But what about tps,vtec press., o2, and you just got rid of the main relay alltogether?
Djbower1

Post by Djbower1 »

oh yer forgot tps :) you dont need to wire the vtec pressure switch in because you can disable it in the software. Get a PLX M300 wideband and wire that into the harness as your making it.

Dan