Timing /Log Not matching up

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Phantomhatch

Timing /Log Not matching up

Post by Phantomhatch »

The main problem is i have set my map to about 15* at full boost but it is logging 27!
I have checked the following :
1) Ign comp - air and water
2) made sure the timing on the car was correct and set base timing
3) tripple checked physical timing
4) made sure it was in open loop

-- it only seems to happen in the map where posative pressure is introduced
I also tried setting up a boost map to see if timing is taking away as well Still says the same

- also another strange thing is i am boosting 15psi and have 880cc injectors and they are MAXed in the log at 104 duty. and my fuel in the high en is close to 5000 . this is just to get the Afr to around 11.8

Any ideas would be great on the timing :) thanks
boostedcivicsir

Re: Timing /Log Not matching up

Post by boostedcivicsir »

well i am not god and they are gonna ask for the log and the cal any way so start there, and see whats up. post that so we can see whats goin on.
Phantomhatch

Post by Phantomhatch »

the Log
Attachments
maxinjectorandtiming.s3d
This is my injectors maxing out. I have PTE 880's at 16lbs!! and i m still only getting 13.6apf at full boost. and the timing is about 6* off in the log to the map
(121.11 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Phantomhatch

Post by Phantomhatch »

current map
Attachments
rusty100.skl
Current map
(29.62 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
boostedcivicsir

Re: Timing /Log Not matching up

again i am not god, still learning this myself, but if you look at the log over the tables, the thing i saw was ect was close to 200, so there was 3-3.5* timing pulled up top. never saw the timing peak at 27* at full boost. where you are seeing that is low boost/vac between shifts.

at your peak boost of 16.6 psi, timing was 17* should have been 21.25* ect was 199.2*F and thats where hondata takes timing away. (is there a fix for that yet?)

wait til spunkster or someone looks at it too.

as far as your injectors being 104%. idk whats up with that. how is the condition of the fuel system?
Phantomhatch

Post by Phantomhatch »

As for the Temp being 200* in the ign. comp tables there is nothing to be added or removed above 168*

As for the fuel system i have a sumped tank with a aeromotive a1000 pump and -8 line going to the rail and a aero FPR and the FP is set at 45psi with vaccume

im lost
Attachments
MAPA.JPG
MAPA.JPG (184.47 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
boostedcivicsir

i was talking to my tuner about the temp correction, it still pulls timing up there. atleast it did on my car as well.

what are the plugs looking like when you make a pull?
Phantomhatch

Post by Phantomhatch »

The plugs look slightly white not white full blown white .. noting to indicate too lean or to hot.
i might just go pull one and take a pic
Tchleung

Post by Tchleung »

So what's the problem exactly? Your logging more IGN timnig then the maps say? Cause not for me it doesn't. I downlaoded your tune with the log and it's dead on. If not reading a bit lower then the maps.

PS: boostedcivicsir, what's with all the I am not GOD? I thought it was a typo at first, but you said it a second time lol