Antilag switch options, other than MPH?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
nchatch

Antilag switch options, other than MPH?

Post by nchatch »

So the car is done and we noticed for some reason i had no VSS signal , so we replaced everything in the car, engine harness, dash harness, clusters, VSS's everything

so strictly off MPH i wont have the ability to use the antilag feature which on my car works outstanding!

my question is, there are other activation options in the dropdown box, i am using one for internal logging already, so i was wondering is the signal just a ground that would trigger it?

I would really like to use the "brake" light from the E-brake being pulled up as i could preload and be on the antilag.

So if i select say "power steering pressure switch" from the dropdown menu, and use the input from the E-brake light, will i be able to activate and deactivate the feature?

I have a race in less than 7 days and im trying to just work around my issues as i am out of time
Martian

Post by Martian »

Yes you can, but I wouldn't advise using the brake as the input. Run wires to your horn switch or something so Launch Control is at least active for a few feet off the line.
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
nchatch

Post by nchatch »

Martian wrote:Yes you can, but I wouldn't advise using the brake as the input. Run wires to your horn switch or something so Launch Control is at least active for a few feet off the line.
i can position the switch to be on at different heights of the brake lever and since it will be up for preload, i would like to be able to have some control over how long it stays on, atleast a few feet.

My old MSD setup use to be off the stock clutch switch and seemed to work just fine.

I dont know what happened when I/we put this new car together but we are running out of time troubleshooting and i still have to finish the tuning this week.

I will get it fixed when im done, even if i have to replace everthing in the car.

Im just wanting to know if the input is supposed to be a ground ro positive signal going to the pin on the ecu, im assuming its would be a ground and not positive voltage

also my horn wiring is gone and i have an aftermarket momo wheel, bought second hand and it has no horn button :D which is why i cant use it, although the horn is a ground too
GSR hatchback
Bullseyepower S366
10.02@149.5

New setup with S372
New times coming soon
nchatch

Post by nchatch »

nevermind, i looked it up in the help file, ask and you shall receive :D

thanks hondata for putting those diagrams in the help file!
GSR hatchback
Bullseyepower S366
10.02@149.5

New setup with S372
New times coming soon