s300 and SManager software questions & answers
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:32 pm
running a h22a with p72 base map. No vtec. no cat. dc headers. short ram intake. everything else is stock on car. running p06 s300. datalog will show problem. afr runs up to 15 or higher after 8 minutes of driving.
- (432.96 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
- (33.49 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
- (1.92 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19257
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
- Location: Hondata
It probably has to do with your fuel compensations for IAT. Review yoru datalogs and look at the IAT.C and ECT.C in the sensor list and praph all those parameters along with IAT AND ECT.