some 3b questions

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
B18C

some 3b questions

Post by B18C »

Hey guys (and girls) I'm new here so I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to post but here goes anyways.

I just upgraded my stage 2b to a 3b and I have a couple questions/concerns. First, I notice that when I'm launching (using the 2 stage rev limiter) I'm at about 7psi of boost while my O2 sensor is reading completely lean. Is this something that I should be worried about or is it normal?

The second thing I have to ask is a little harder so explain. Sometimes after a full-throttle shift my RPM's get stuck at around 6000. It's like it hits the rev limiter for a second or two and then everything is fine again. I read something similar to this in the install manual and it said that it can be caused by a clutch switch that is stuck. Now, what can I do to remedy this? Is it as simple as replacing the clutch switch or is there something more fundamentally wrong here?

Thanks for your times guys. I appologize if any of these questions are overly stupid. I'm just learning this stuff so please bear with me.

-Archie
2000 Integra GSR
- JRSC (9 psi)
B18C

Post by B18C »

anybody?
2000 Integra GSR
- JRSC (9 psi)