Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:15 am
- Location: Caracas - Venezuela
I know that the error #9 is the No. 1 Cylinder Position (CYP). But I like to ask some questions:
1) I remake my engine and the the car iddle fine but when I push the trothle I receive thsi error.
2) Where is the sensor that generate this error?
3) Possible solutions or check list I need to make?
Thanks in advance,
Last edited by Dariusz
on Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:48 pm
I believe that is crank angle position sensor [inside your distributor]. Make sure everything is in working order inside there. My friends car had this problem because the rotor button screw came out and chewed up the crank angle position sensor gear's "teeth" and he had to buy a new distributor.