TUNING SEMINAR

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
NGIN BUILDR

TUNING SEMINAR

Post by NGIN BUILDR »

Any hope of an east coast date this year The last one I went to in Maryland was very usefull , and I am ready for another.
Glenn
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

There are no plans for seminars this year.
Hondata
dc2nr

Post by dc2nr »

is there a guide book on hondata? or video of past seminars?

im very intrested in learning for the sake of my deadbeat town. the nearest hondata tuner dealers are jim and arthur and both of them are 2-3 hours away.

but seriously im very intrested, i know this doesnt come cheap but i want to learn more.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Conrad has kindly made available his notes from the last seminar.

http://pencomputing.com/rsx/
Hondata
conradb212

Post by conradb212 »

dc2nr wrote:is there a guide book on hondata? or video of past seminars?

im very intrested in learning for the sake of my deadbeat town. the nearest hondata tuner dealers are jim and arthur and both of them are 2-3 hours away.

but seriously im very intrested, i know this doesnt come cheap but i want to learn more.
As Hondata pointed out, I have a lot of K-Pro related resources on my webpage at www.pencomputing.com/rsx. I'll also gladly answer questions (email = cb@pencomputing.com) in an effort to lighten the load on Hondata.
2004 Acura RSX Type-S, Hondata IMG and K-Pro, Fujitsubo PG, AEM CAI, Comptech (CTSC Stage 2/3.3, street header, lightweight flywheel, shifter, springs, modified 510s), Quaife, Type-R wing, blackout lights, 225-45-17s on Kazeras, ACT clutch/disc.
EGHATCH

Post by EGHATCH »

do you have the seminar slides for the bseries tuning?