S200 no datalog tuned with s200 with datalog, error code !!

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
rev limiter

S200 no datalog tuned with s200 with datalog, error code !!

Post by rev limiter »

Hi,

I have a romulator S200 base with no options, so no dataloging.

My buddy got s200 with boost and dataloging and the rom editor. So we hooked his blue box to my car and his laptop with rom editor and we start tuning. After we were done i switched my blue box back and i start the car and suddenly the check engine light comes on. Butr the car behaves normally as far is i can tell. We can't datalog like this because i don't have data loging. And when we hook up my buddy's blue box the check engine light is gone. How do i fix this problem ???
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What is your serial number? Is the interface box flashign or solid when you have the check engine light on?
DutchEG6

Post by DutchEG6 »

yo that's mine s200 box!!!!

give it :lol:
rev limiter

Post by rev limiter »

s200-3018, now my buddy has the check engine light too and we can't read any error codes. I bought dataloging so tomorrow we are gonna activate dataloging for my blue box and upload the program again into my romulator and see what happens.

But is still need some advice.

hee bundie rustig aan he !!! hahahhaaaa
rev limiter

Post by rev limiter »

the light is solid when the check engine light is on. Tomorrow we activate the data loging on my blue box. But please help us to get ride of the check engine light.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

if the enterface box is solid at all times, then it is most likely an error code. You can read that by either datalogging or by jumping the service check connector as outlined at http://www.hondata.com/techecucodes.html

If you have an ECU without a knock board and you have the knock sensor enabled, then you may have an error for that.

Is your car in limp....is there a revlimit?
rev limiter

Post by rev limiter »

Sorry, problem solved. The shiftlight was accidently set at 400 rpm so that is way the check engine light was on all the time !! hahaha. So no problem's now anymore.
DutchEG6

Post by DutchEG6 »

rev limiter wrote:Sorry, problem solved. The shiftlight was accidently set at 400 rpm so that is way the check engine light was on all the time !! hahaha. So no problem's now anymore.
whahahaha shift light a 400rpm....wou je hem op 4000 toeren zetten???

het is geen diesel swa geef gas man :lol: