ROM Editor 3.1.3.0 Bug?

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
Dariusz

ROM Editor 3.1.3.0 Bug?

Post by Dariusz »

Hi, 3 days ago I download the new Rom Editor version 3.1.3.0 and install it. After that, every time i trie to open a .bin file (all are fine in the 3.1.2 version) I receive a warning window with the message: "There is an updated ROM Image available for [PATH/name of the file I trie to open]. You should update the ROM Image". This only happen to me in 3.0xx to 3.1.2 versions as I trie to open very old files that are in 2.x version.

What happen?

What I need to do?

I need to say OK and Convert the ROM version, from v3 to v3?

Thanks in advance

PD.- My computer is Windows XP Profesional
Hondata
Site Admin

Update message

Post by Hondata »

The message indicates that the 3.1.3 ROM image is more recent that the image you are loading. Use the 'convert' function to convert from a V3 ROM to a V3 ROM - this will update it.
Hondata
JT

Post by JT »

Is there any reason why the fuel tables are changed after the conversion from v3.12 to v3.13? Not all values are changed, only certain areas. Some were a few cells in one column, and some were the entire column including the boost area. Somehow it doesn't seem right for the changes to happen, as many hours of tuning were spent on the ROM. If the ROM is changed simply by converting to v3.13, do I need to tune it all over again?

Thanks,
Hondata
Site Admin

Fuel table changes

Post by Hondata »

The fuel tables should not change when converting from V3.x to V3.x, but will change when converting from V2.5 to V3
Hondata