Help please ://

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Skeero

Help please ://

Post by Skeero »

Well I'm having a huge problem with my car, it's missing like crazy and I can't figure out why. I put new plugs in the car and even gapped them to .28 like I'm supposed too. Long story short I owe the bank $700+ thanks to JHPUSA not canceling my order like they told me too, so I can't afford a tune. Also do to recent events my family lost their 08 honda fit and 08 CRV to a storm knocking trees over. We only have liability so we're struggling. I just need someones help because I can't get anyone to come over and help me. :/

Modlist:
b16a2
Weisco 8.2:1 pistons
Eagle Rods
ACL bearings
OEM headgasket
Head is a ITR head cams valvetrain and so forth, ITR intake manifold and TB.
Blox turbo manifold, Air Research 50 trim, Tial 38mm Wastegate, TurboXs BOV, Innovative wideband, AEM Truboos Injector Dynamics 1000cc

Problems I'm having. My phearable basemap ran really lean and I had someone come help me and he ended up stealing some shit from me extra parts I had laying around that I was going to send back trying to get some money back to help me out.. Then in return he fucked my basemap up more.. Not the first time he's screwed me, but I was in dire need of help.. So I've gotten it closer to normal but my cars running weird.

Also turbo isn't spooling and going into boost.. The turbo is spinning, and no shaftplay in the turbo. But chargepiping is all hooked up and good to go there, I unplugged the truboost and tried to run it again and notta. I took the wastegate gasket off b/c it was fucked up, and now my car has been acting up..
Attachments
upload2.s3d
(443.91 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
Last edited by Skeero on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeero

Post by Skeero »

this is the map I'm using right now. Note the car isn't being driven, and I neeeeeeeeeeeed it to be driveable.
Attachments
upload.skl
(33.9 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

Is your wideband working properly?

Do both s300 and logworks reading match?

Try these setting for voltage / lambda conversion table
0.00 / 2.50 / 5.00
7.35 / 14.87 / 22.39

Note that if the ELD input (D10) is used then R136 and R138 (US ECUs) may need to be removed.

Also take a look at your Fuel compensation, look at air temperature compensation from 67 to 212deg F, this setting will reduce fuel as much as -20% (Lean)
Last edited by AREA876 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

Also notice you have a error code 6 ECT water temperature
Skeero

Post by Skeero »

AREA876 wrote:Is your wideband working properly?

Do both s300 and logworks reading match?

0.00 / 2.50 / 5.00
7.35 / 14.87 / 22.39

Note that if the ELD input (D10) is used then R136 and R138 (US ECUs) may need to be removed.

Also take a look at your Fuel compensation, look at air temperature compensation from 67 to 212deg F, this setting will reduce fuel as much as -20% (Lean)
As far as I know the wideband is working properly, I bought an E-Tune from Phearable today so hopefully it'll work. I didn't wire in the the wideband to the ECU is that necessary? I didn't do the wiring in of gauges because I've never done that before so I didn't want to attempt that. But I know the ECT is throwing a code, that's going to be fixed I was hoping to have everything straightened out before I fixed that. But if it's needed I will do that tomorrow also. Never threw this code before I went to obd1 though, I'm using the same exact head as I did on my stock b16 block too.
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

If you have a wideband it's best to wire it to your ECU, so you can datalog your air fuel ratio. Doing this you will know how much you need to adjust your fuel mixture.

Innovate LC 1 analog connection

The yellow narrowband wire is to be connected to D14

The brown wideband wire is to be connected to D10

It's best to connect the ground of the LC1 to the thermostat housing, that where the ECU should be ground.

0.00 / 2.50 / 5.00
7.35 / 14.87 / 22.39
x6h0ztx

Re: Help please ://

Post by x6h0ztx »

You are gonna hate to hear it, but you need it dyno tuned ! It has turbos, theres so much that you will inn off the dyno that you cant do off the laptop.
BUT, if you want my advise, Look at a similar b16 turbo basemap and change some of the fuel and timing so your base map is somewhat similar as to the settings in the SETTINGS in the OPTION TAB at the top of the program bar. You will also want to set the OPTIONS tab's MAP to BOOSTED or what MAP BAR you have installed and the readings not set as NA. My TARGET LAMBDA tab settings are
14.7 13.5 12.5. Yours might be set to 18.51 because of the readings that you have on your DataLog. If you get a that and AUTOTUNE options correct you can do a small AUTOTUNE test and see if that make your car run better... "or with out a Dyno the risk of it never running at all !"

If that dont work then save up and get a Dyno and dont keep F^^^n with it !
Attachments
b17b16 Street Tuned Ver4.skl
My B17/B16 Street Tune
(37.58 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
lowblow

Re: Help please ://

Post by lowblow »

I suggest Use smaller T3/T4 Turbo as You can because that Blox turbo manifold dosn't have GOOD back pressure. Thats How it designed. Hope this will Help You!