H22A turbo air fuel and idle issue

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
snwbrdrx19

H22A turbo air fuel and idle issue

Post by snwbrdrx19 »

I have a boosted JDM H22A precision 6262. I need someone to diagnose my datalog as I cant figure out why my air fuel bounces all over when cruising even though its averaging 14.65.

I will attach my datalog and map. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Much maintenance was done to the motor recently: distributor cap and rotor, new battery, valve cover gasket as there was oil in one of my spark plug tubes, and new spark plugs were installed.

The main issue is the idle can never catch itself when slowing down or when at a light unless I blip the throttle.

The revs will rise then drop below my idle point and then bounce back to the set idle. I have messed with the IAC controls and still have the same problem.

I am also not sure if maybe my wideband is going and that's why the air fuel fluctuates so much?
Attachments
1.13.14.skl
(39.55 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
4.17.14.s3d
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 230 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: H22A turbo air fuel and idle issue

Post by Hondata »

Unplug the IAC and check the idle drops to around 400 rpm when hot. If not, you have an air leak.
Hondata
snwbrdrx19

Post by snwbrdrx19 »

Thank you for the quick response. I will try that when I get home from work today.

Have you looked at the map? If so, anything standing out as an issue?
snwbrdrx19

Post by snwbrdrx19 »

Unplugged the IAC like you said. No rpm drop...guess I will be getting the smoke machine out this weekend to find this vacuum leak.

Thanks again for the help.
Monnoracing

Post by Monnoracing »

You have the 02 on target voltage so it is hunting for your auto tune afr. If you select open loop it will stop but it will require you to do some light load fuel map changes.
snwbrdrx19

Post by snwbrdrx19 »

I also just noticed my s.term fuel is at -20%. This thing is running extremely fat n correcting a ton to get it to run right. Gonna make some updates today.
snwbrdrx19

Post by snwbrdrx19 »

I also went n put the smoke machine on the motor. major vaccum leak out of the secondary butterflies in the intake manifold so i pulled them out n re sealed the IM. I unplugged the iac n now the rpms do dropso that's fixed, now i just need to clean this tune up. Anyone out there that can help?? I can take more datalogs if needed.
Monnoracing

Post by Monnoracing »

Here is my map from my car its not turbo but you may be able to use the fuel table 1.
Attachments
Ryan h22 map.skl
(41.36 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
Monnoracing

Post by Monnoracing »

You will most likely go wth. I altered the tables to get more precise tuning.