can anyone help??? H23A "blue top" ported/built head/stock block

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
H23A

can anyone help??? H23A "blue top" ported/built head/stock block

Post by H23A »

im new to the HONDATA... ill make it short and simple. i have a 99 prelude H23A "blue top" swapped and i just finished porting and building the head with bolt ons and need some help. looking for a base map that is set up for some bolts on. All ive done so far is changed injector size, and have not yet done anything else. i know i need to lower the rev limiter and set injector size... thats all i feel comfortable doing. anyone help please, i just want the car to run good. im not planning on thrashing on it until i change the oil since i just did new valve train. I will be having it tuned in a couple weeks but want to be able to just drive it normal and run well.
-ported p13 head
-ferrea comp plus valves STD
-supertech springs/retainers/keepers/seals
-stock cams
-Skunk2 pro series IM
-70MM TB
-my intake is too small but im using it for now 2.5
-stock injector/should be the same as h22a4 275cc?
-GE fuel rail
-AEM 340LPH pump
-AEM FPR "FACTORY FPR IS CURRENTLY ON THE CAR"
-ARP head studs
-Cometic 0.051 head gasket
-1320 header
-stock from CAT BACK with a fart can
-STOCK block
-deleted EGR/EVAP/CHARCOAL CANISTER/AC/PS
-Nitrous " was running a 35 shot before i did everything above, i burnt a valve and decided to do whats listed above... i am not using the nitrous until i get a 3" intake, straight pipe, and 1000cc injectors then i will run a 75 shot "I AM ONLY ASKING FOR HELP WITH A BASE MAP UNTIL IM READY TO HAVE RICH TUNED MOTORSPORTS TUNE MY CAR ON THE BOTTLE AFTER I GET the intake and rest of exhaust and injectors. can anyone please help me get the car to run well. i currently have my factory ECU and injectors in and having idle surge. can i fix this with the S300? is it from the bigger IM and TB?
billyjimenez

Re: can anyone help??? H23A "blue top" ported/built head/stock block

Post by billyjimenez »

did you find any solution yet?
H23A

Re: can anyone help??? H23A "blue top" ported/built head/stock block

Post by H23A »

i did not. im looking for another map now. fixed my ECT issue. took my car to a local shop for a base map and my car would not start with 2 different maps he had dyno tuned for my motor and he was closing and didnt have the time to figure it out. he is booked until the 22nd of this month. thats when he has the time to figure it out, and september 28 is the only open spot for the dyno. im having a 3" intake and cat back made this coming week but im looking for just a solid base map to drive my car until then. i still have yet to take it over 4,000 RPM. im picking up a new wideband A/F sensor today for my AEM gauge since mine is toast, i bought it used and it was bad... go figure. so today ill put the new sensor in and wire the gauge to the ecu and start taking fuel out slowly. im just really nervous since im new to hondata. just trying to pull some fuel out today and see if it will run better. 25 miles on these plugs and they are blacker than diesel rolls coal! any help would be appriciated. thanks