97 ek civic HB with 01 euro accord type r swap

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
H22RHatch

97 ek civic HB with 01 euro accord type r swap

Post by H22RHatch »

Okay. Everything reads green except for my TPS. I double checked my pin outs, replaced the wiring, connector, and sensor for it. Any time I try to calibrate it no matter what tps sensor I have plugged in it reads to -5% on closed throttle, and 60% on wide open throttle. Multimeter is set to 20, positive lead into middle connector wire, grounded on battery. It only reads 0.02 volts and does not change when the throttle is opened. Direly need some help as this is the only thing keeping me from driving my swap
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 97 ek civic HB with 01 euro accord type r swap

Post by Spunkster »

Have you tried rotating the TPS sensor when calibration it so that it gets close to 0% when closed?

Your throttle cable may be too tight or too loose.
H22RHatch

Post by H22RHatch »

I unfortunately had it wired incorrectly. I looked over a 98 prelude and I now have every wire correct. The motor refuses to start, everything reads correctly, except for in my ignition table. Column 6, 7, and 8 in row 1 will get a red value of 2.50 and I’m unsure if that’s why it won’t start or not, and unsure of how to correct that.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Does it have fuel and spark?