b16a with gsr head base map needed

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Hatch16

b16a with gsr head base map needed

Post by Hatch16 »

b16a bottom end
type R pistons
gsr head and cams
arp head studs
oem head gasket
ngk plugs
Blox intake manifold
68mm throttle body
p28 ecu
resistor box for low impedance injectors
oem pressure regulator
1320 4-1 rmf header w/2.5" downpipe
oem map sensor 1 bar
stock injectors

I started the motor using a couple different base maps provided on the s300 but non seem to be any better than the other. Motor runs but cuts off after about 10 seconds of running and i can smell the fuel. Here is a short datalog of it running. I'm in south Florida and looking for a person to tune it as we speak. Thanks for any input.
thirdstart.s3d
(545.35 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
CalibratEd

Re: b16a with gsr head base map needed

Post by CalibratEd »

Post the calibration file you are using. Does the car have a wideband?

-Ed
Hatch16

Post by Hatch16 »

This is my fourth start datalog and this is the basemap I'm using.
fourthstart.s3d
(317.44 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
CRXWOLSKI.skl
(44.39 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Hatch16

Post by Hatch16 »

Also no wideband at this time and only stock map sensor. I am thinking I need to change both to get it properly tuned, so I am shopping for them now.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

Is the car throwing any check engine codes? Does the car have a wideband? I see that the afr is set at 17. What injectors are you using? I see that you posted that they are stock but are also using a resistor box. Can you keep the car on by using the throttle until it reaches operating temperature?

-Ed
Hatch16

Post by Hatch16 »

Yes it is throwing two check engine codes, one is code 10 and the other is code 21. I’m trying to figure them out now as well. I believe the 21 may be cause the vtec pressure switch isn’t wired up or grounded but I’m not sure. As for the injectors that was a mess up on my part, I was going to install some 550cc injectors with a box but never did and never took them off my parts list. It has the stock 240cc injectors in it. It does not have a wideband yet, looking to get one now. Every time I hit the gas it bogs and then revs a little and then I let off and the car will cut right off. I bought the car with the understanding it needed a s300 to tune it and it would be good and finding out that wasn’t the case. Thanks for all the help.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

If I’m not mistaken code 10 is an issue with your IAT sensor. I suggest you fix the check engine codes first. Once you get the wideband I will be able to better assist you regarding fuel adjustments.

-Ed