Need H22 map for RC750's

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Robs97'SH

Need H22 map for RC750's

Post by Robs97'SH »

I'm getting my car together but can't install the turbo yet (need exhaust) anyways just setup the computer (s300,p28) got it to run "okay" with the stock injectors but once I installed the RC 750s it won't run at all. I changed the injector size but since I'm not a tuner I have no idea how to change the fuel maps. I just would like to run the car with the 750s on with no turbo at the moment if possible. Plan on towing the car to get the the exhaust made but its still my daily driver.
deafy

Post by deafy »

You can adjust it yourself if you have wideband. Get it to read 14.7 at idle and work your way up. I highly suggest you not get on the gas at all.
1997 Prelude - under the knife.
2000 Insight - k20z3 swap, pt6262, e85. 508whp@19psi.
Robs97'SH

Post by Robs97'SH »

I was able to get it to run half way decent. It has a slight bog of idle but it will do til I get ready to send it over for a down pipe and tune. Its still stock at the moment just running rich but better then lean. Reguarding the wide band. I plan on getting one in the near future. Running a narrow band at the moment. But the wide band is the number 3 on the list at the moment.
hardcorersxs

Post by hardcorersxs »

Robs97'SH wrote:I was able to get it to run half way decent. It has a slight bog of idle but it will do til I get ready to send it over for a down pipe and tune. Its still stock at the moment just running rich but better then lean. Reguarding the wide band. I plan on getting one in the near future. Running a narrow band at the moment. But the wide band is the number 3 on the list at the moment.
You won't know what your af ratio is with the narrowband. Invest in the wideband and then start tuning. Since you're not aware of tuning, put injectors back to stock and wait to get it tuned.