Does CARB flash pro allow adding calibration for mishimoto intake w/ +6 base map?

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

BlueEXT

Does CARB flash pro allow adding calibration for mishimoto intake w/ +6 base map?

Post by BlueEXT »

I am interested in the CARB flash pro, as I am in California and prefer to be CARB legal. I understand that there are limited maps for that model due to it being CARB legal. I am planning on getting the mishimoto carb legal short ram intake before the flash pro. I believe there is an option for the mishimoto intake on the flash pro but am i able to load it into the CARB flash pro with the +6 boost base map?

Also can I use regular 89 octane fuel w/ the base maps or do I always have to use 91? I appreciate the help.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Does CARB flash pro allow adding calibration for mishimoto intake w/ +6 base map?

Post by Spunkster »

What vehicle are you referring to?

91 octane is recommended at all times.
BlueEXT

Re: Does CARB flash pro allow adding calibration for mishimoto intake w/ +6 base map?

Post by BlueEXT »

Referring to the 2017 civic EX T CVT. It looks like the 91 octane is the way to go with the flash pro. Now, my only question is regarding the intake. Will I be able to upload a calibration for the mishimoto CARB legal intake + the +6 boost base map onto the CARB legal flash pro? I understand the calibrations that can be uploaded is limited on the CARB flash pro since it is carb legal but I am wondering if it will accept the calibration for the mishimoto intake since it is carb legal as well.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

No, because the AFM table cannot be altered for CARB calibrations.

If the intake is CARB approved then it should not alter the AFM flow in any way. Due to the way the CARB EOs are granted, the intake on a particular model may or may not have been actually tested. But the fuel trims would tell you; you just would not be able to alter anything.
Hondata