JRSC W/ 3in Pulley

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

06_civic_si_gi

JRSC W/ 3in Pulley

Post by 06_civic_si_gi »

hey hondata
i just ordered a jrsc along with 650cc injectors n a 3in pulley. i noticed that your base map of the jackson supercharger is made for the pulley that is coming with the kit. i was just wondering if you had any opinions on wut i should do to the map soo i can run a 3in pulley safely. i just want it soo i can start street tuning it but i dont wanna just slap on the 3in pulley n use the base map which i think that would be unsafe. wut would be the smart thing to do so i could safely run this pulley before i start street tuning it.

i would go directly to a tuner but the closest tuner is like 2 1/2hrs from me n i would have to drive there soo i want the car to be running as safe as possible before i even try to make the drive there

Thanks N Advance!
The Power Of Dreams
06_civic_si_gi

Post by 06_civic_si_gi »

btw im on a 06 civic si n im using the latest version of flashpro n my supporting mods are a injen cold air, buddy club race header, skunk2 exhaust got other mods to but they dont really matter
The Power Of Dreams
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Drive to the tuner and don't go into boost. Get it propely tuned for the higher boost level to be safe.
06_civic_si_gi

Post by 06_civic_si_gi »

so just basically load the jackson map thats already on the flashpro n then drive to the tuner?

i might just leave the factory pulley on the supercharger then. then just change to the 3in when i get there...

wut if i added 10% more fuel to the entire rpm range? would that make it alot safer to street tune it before i get down to the tuner? or am i gonna have to play with ign. to get it to run proper?
The Power Of Dreams
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Just install the pulley when you are with the tuner.