Hondata Whats With Ur JRSC Cals???

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

06_civic_si_gi

Hondata Whats With Ur JRSC Cals???

Post by 06_civic_si_gi »

i uploaded the new version of the jackson cal you guys have made n it made my car run worse than the the older version. soo i went back to the older version

not to mention i had 2 take -15% cranking fuel for it even to start good. before i removed the fuel it took atlease 10+ secs to holding down the start to fire up. now it fires up quick but runs like ass the first min or so.

also i did raise the rev limit to 8500 which 200rpm's shouldnt matter very much n i changed the launch limiter recovery to 5000

anyway take a look at these datalogs n the cal n tell me wut you think

btw i have a 06 civic si with the jackson supercharger, injen cold air intake, buddy club header, skunk2 60mm catback. i also capped off the Air contol valve (since i aint using oem injectors anymore) also i have rc 650cc injectors n a skunk2 fuel rail
Attachments
JRSC REV 1.00 (miles).fpcal
Older Version That Seems To Work The Best
(15.29 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
JRSC Datalog One (street,highway).fpdl
Alil Street N Highway Driving n alil 3rd gear pull
(279.25 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
3rd Gear Run.fpdl
alil 3rd gear run but not all the way to redline
(770.66 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
The Power Of Dreams
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The calibration is fine - I run it on my personal vehicle every day. I would recommend using the lastest version of the calibration as it will assist in troubleshooting.

Given the AF at WOT I would not run the car at WOT until you have fixed the problem.

What you need to do is to identify what difference between my car and yours is causing the problem. eg Put the stock fuel rail on. Measure your fuel pressure. Do the injectors flow evenly? Are there air leaks in the exhaust?
Hondata
06_civic_si_gi

Post by 06_civic_si_gi »

ok soo going out on my lunch break today the running of the car was the worse i have ever seen! i will post a datalog when i get home to show you all the issues i am having n this is with the same cal that i posted earlier
The Power Of Dreams