Expanded Table for Boost

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

tshay

Expanded Table for Boost

Post by tshay »

Hello Hondata,
I am opening the calibration for expanded boost. I was thinking that the tables would run up on the psi. however it stops at .2 psi. if i am doing this wrong could someone explain it. please. here is where i am now. k20z3 t4 a/r .50 turbo on a cast manifold with a 2.5 inch downpipe to a 2.5 exhaust. have a skunk2 intake manifold, P2R fuel rail, and RDX 410cc injectors, 38mm wastegate with a 8 psi spring. front mount intercooler, hks ssqv bov, and a mac soleniod. so i was able to start the car on the pre calibration for the rdx injectors thats how it is at the moment and havent driving want to get this right first. so i was trying to figure out how to expland the tables to account for boost.
Thanks again,
Tshay

P.S. i am new to this however want to learn.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Expanded Table for Boost

Post by Spunkster »

Go to Options and click show all columns.
tshay

Post by tshay »

thanks.
the_wrench116

Post by the_wrench116 »

how do I set boost pressure when using flashpro?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

the_wrench116 wrote:how do I set boost pressure when using flashpro?
You will have to be much more specific.
the_wrench116

Post by the_wrench116 »

I can see how to adjust fuel and spark in the tables as well as set a maximum RPM but I don't know how to set a maximum boost psi. I'm looking to go to 16 psi but cant figure out how to do it. im not going to be changing the cam timing either. don't know enough yet.

my vehicle is the RDX and I'm still on the factory turbo. my mod list consist of RV-6 dp, CP-E intake, ETS intercooler, Hondata Flashpro w/800cc injectors, thermal gasket.

very new to flash pro but trying to learn.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Go to Options, and make sure you have Show advanced parameters checked. Then in the Calibration window you will see boost control. That is where you make the changes.
the_wrench116

Post by the_wrench116 »

AHHHH thank you sir.