a good map for my parts..

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

phantom_star

a good map for my parts..

Post by phantom_star » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 am

I havent even purchased flash pro yet but I wanted to ask a question first, I understand that it's suppose to already have pre loaded maps for basic bolt ons which mine are a aem sri, dc sports race header, and GReddy ti-c exhaust, if it doesn't have a map already for those specific parts do I just use one that's similar like the Skunk2 cai, header, and catback map? I'm just a lil intimidated by all this cause I don't use computers for anything and I really want this thing to help breath new life and faith in its abilities into my car after having for 5 years..thanks for any help anyone may have..

Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: a good map for my parts..

Post by Spunkster » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 am

First download the software and look at the built in calibrations. Then when you get it choose the one closest to your setup and begien your tuning from there. If you are not comfortable with tuning it then take it to a tuner that can properly tune it on the dyno.

phantom_star

Post by phantom_star » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 pm

alright, received my Flashpro today, I used AEM SRI, race header, high flow cat, stock exhaust when in fact I have the intake, DCRH, and GReddy TI-C exhaust, seems to work pretty well with that setup, not really complaining. I wonder how well it'll perform once I do the Skunk2 IM/TB setup?

mikeos

Post by mikeos » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 pm

ok.. how or where do I find the "built in calibrations"? I cant find anything.. all I see is new calibrations and I just used the civic si stock reflash .. I have an injen cai, invidia q300 catback exhaust.. any help would be really appreciated..

mikeos

Post by mikeos » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:46 pm

oh and its a 2012 civic si..

Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 am

Click on the NEw calibration buttn. Those are the built in calibrations.

chrisfogg520

Post by chrisfogg520 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:52 pm

^^ I believe hes talking about finding a calibration for his 2012 si for his supporting mods such as injen CAI,skunk2 catback ect. there are none for the 2012-13 right now I believe...., theres stock equivalent, hondata reflash, and a bunch of RBC manifold calibrations, but no calibrations for simple bolt ons I/H/E. I also have a 2012 si that's why I know. any information on when more calibrations will be coming out?