04 05 tsx base calibration

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

wbeardman

04 05 tsx base calibration

Post by wbeardman »

I just had the 07 08 ecu installed in the car and I'm trying to get a new calibration I have re installed flash pro manager 3 times and when I get there all there is are the filters and when I select my inputs I get nothing and that's on the 07 08 tsx what do I need to do to get 04 05 or any calibrations to come up.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 04 05 tsx base calibration

Post by Spunkster »

Without using the filters it will show all the available calibrations built into the software.

If there are no calibrations at all then you need to install the software again and make sure you select the TSX calibration files to install when it asks.
wbeardman

Post by wbeardman »

There are no calibrations when I open it. The first time none of the filters had anything but all or stock after the third time there were options in filters but still no calibrations even with filters left alone. I also tried clicking all options when doing install for all listed vehicles.
wbeardman

Post by wbeardman »

I finally got it to install properly. Is the 04 05 base the same tune as what is done when the stock ecu is sent in?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

No, it is different as you must use an 07-08 ECU which is completely different than the earlier ECUs.