Flashpro and Kraftwerks s/c

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

08civic4tw

Flashpro and Kraftwerks s/c

Post by 08civic4tw »

I have the Kraftwerk S/C kit on my 08' Si, along with Skunk I/H/E. I had a shop install it, and then a local Tuner dial it in. It's been about 700 miles and I just don't feel the pull when I WOT anymore, and I have noticed the belt squeak when I floor it as well. I am guessing maybe the belt is slipping possibly.

My Tuner is not available at the moment, and I did a Datalog to see if I can read something about just how much PSI my Supercharger is actually putting out. I can tell it's not making the power it was for sure. It almost feels like bolts on's and no S/C. Can someone tell me what I am looking for in the Flashpro Datalog how to determine the PSI and if anything else is out of whack? I appreciate the help.

I use to make about 9-10 PSI and now it just seems so low. I also think the Tune I got from the local tuner may not be that great. Not sure. Attaching FP file if someone can please help me. I really appreciate
untitled1.fpdl
(74.96 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
it.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Flashpro and Kraftwerks s/c

Post by Spunkster »

You need to look at the MAP reading to see what the boost level is at any given time. The highest reading I see in the data log is 4psi. If the belt is slipping the boost level will be lower than it should be.
08civic4tw

Post by 08civic4tw »

I wonder if I can fix that myself. Tension-er or replacing the belt. I guess 6psi difference is really a big difference to feel.

thank you for your reply
08civic4tw

Post by 08civic4tw »

I also wonder if You can tell through Hondata how fast the Blower is spinning exactly.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is no way to tell that from a datalog.