Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Jacob.radja

Post by Jacob.radja »

Okay so I'm pretty new to tuning an ECU. I've an 07 Civic SI with a K24A2 swap and a K&N Typhoon(first gen) intake a full exhaust with headers is en route. I'm still working my way through research material but i was wondering if anyone had any Suggestions as to calibrations to start with or where i might want to start. Any advice is appreciated.
datblacksi

Re: Newbie

Post by datblacksi »

Jacob.radja wrote:Okay so I'm pretty new to tuning an ECU. I've an 07 Civic SI with a K24A2 swap and a K&N Typhoon(first gen) intake a full exhaust with headers is en route. I'm still working my way through research material but i was wondering if anyone had any Suggestions as to calibrations to start with or where i might want to start. Any advice is appreciated.
I would start with a basemap that fits or is as close to the mods you have and go from there. But research and read before trying anything crazy. I'm new to this to but know that it isn't just as simple as changing some numbers around. There's a science to this all and without proper kneledge you can end up with a pretty expensive driveway trophy.
Jacob.radja

Post by Jacob.radja »

The expensive driveway trophy is the exact fear that I've working around so back to the books I go. I've found a couple good informative sites are there any you might recomended.
Jacob.radja

Post by Jacob.radja »

And thanks for any and all advice