FN2 calibration to KPRO

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

janiscrulzz

FN2 calibration to KPRO

Post by janiscrulzz »

Hello. i have kswap civic ek with FN2 engine. i am using ep3 ctr wiring, ecu (PRA) throttle by cable.
i am uploading in kpro calibrations fro CIVIC TYPE R (european) PRA k20a2 but car drives terrible.
Iam did fuel adjustments not to rich or lean fuel is ok. when i start to drive engine on small revs dose not fell smooth, 1000-2000rpm.
is it possible to upload stock fn2 flashpro calibrations on kpro?
maybe someone can post pictures of ignition, cam angle, fuel maps ?
thanks.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: FN2 calibration to KPRO

Post by Spunkster »

There is no way to use a FN2 calibration on a K-Pro. The engines really are not that different. I would recommend proper dyno tuning to get it running correctly.
typer86

Re: FN2 calibration to KPRO

Post by typer86 »

janiscrulzz wrote:Hello. i have kswap civic ek with FN2 engine. i am using ep3 ctr wiring, ecu (PRA) throttle by cable.
i am uploading in kpro calibrations fro CIVIC TYPE R (european) PRA k20a2 but car drives terrible.
Iam did fuel adjustments not to rich or lean fuel is ok. when i start to drive engine on small revs dose not fell smooth, 1000-2000rpm.
is it possible to upload stock fn2 flashpro calibrations on kpro?
maybe someone can post pictures of ignition, cam angle, fuel maps ?
thanks.
Download FlashPro Manager and load the stock FN2 RSP cal... So you can see all details what you requested.