Hondata Vault - get old calibration

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

ridzuansaidi7767

Hondata Vault - get old calibration

Post by ridzuansaidi7767 »

My FP is register to my tuner. My question is can i change the owner information to own name? Means just update the info. i also would like to ask is there any way to get back my old calibration? coz the FPmanager update the version so i cant open my previous calibration and need to make new calibration to start back my engine. I love my last calibration and i dont want to waste time for tuning again. thanks you
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Hondata Vault - get old calibration

Post by Spunkster »

As long as it is not password protected you should be able to register it in your name. If you cannot then you will need to contact the person that registered it to have them help you register it in your own name and remove the password. If you do not have the calibration saved to the laptop and cannot download it form the FlashPro then you will need to contact the tuner for the calibration as well.
ridzuansaidi7767

Re: Hondata Vault - get old calibration

Post by ridzuansaidi7767 »

Spunkster wrote:As long as it is not password protected you should be able to register it in your name. If you cannot then you will need to contact the person that registered it to have them help you register it in your own name and remove the password. If you do not have the calibration saved to the laptop and cannot download it form the FlashPro then you will need to contact the tuner for the calibration as well.
Ok thanks.