Civic 07-11 Refined Stock Tune Calibration Please

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

civ881

Civic 07-11 Refined Stock Tune Calibration Please

Post by civ881 »

Hey guys could someone upload a refined calibration for the Completely stock, tuned map for an 07-11 Civic Si (US) with:

-Smoothed out throttle response
and or
-No #2 Cylinder knock issue (which is a common complaint with the stock tuned map)

Thx in advance!
civ881

Re: Civic 07-11 Refined Stock Tune Calibration Please

Post by civ881 »

someone somewhere must have a good calibration for a stock si?

Hondata?

Anyone?
TDM

Re: Civic 07-11 Refined Stock Tune Calibration Please

Post by TDM »

Did you try the Hondata tunes that are included with the Flashpro software? The 06-11 Si AFM stock tune calibration is "Civic-Si-RRB-2-Tuned" and the MAP based stock tune is Civic-Si-Race-2-Tuned. I'm going by memory, so don't quote me on those exact titles, and, read the calibration notes once it's loaded to confirm they are for a more or less stock vehicle. I have a completely stock 09 Si and used the latter tune to get started. I did not even try the AFM based tune since I was so pleased with the MAP tune.

The Hondata tunes are extremely helpful and will give practically anyone a good starting point and 90% of the "perfect" tune for that owner. The owner can then pay a professional tuner to get a few more percent, or they can spend considerable time improving whatever variables they want one their own. For that reason, there are not lots of people posting their "refined" tunes on-line.