MAP CAL help

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

angelboyfb6

MAP CAL help

Post by angelboyfb6 »

I got a situation here. When I upload a MAP CAL, my car turns on but immediately turns off. Any reasons why?

2014 Civic Si - DC Sri with k&n filter, Invidia N1 cat back.

Under “calibration” —> “Fuel” —> I check the box “use MAP fuel tables”..

Under “closed Loop” I check the box “use MAP to determine WOT”... I also uncheck “primary and secondary oxygen sensor enabled”..

Am I missing something else or do I need to adjust some more. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
EFICU

Re: MAP CAL help

Post by EFICU »

I had a similar situation with a previous member I was helping.

Which basemap are you trying to upload? Post it here or PM it to me and I can take a look at it for you.
angelboyfb6

Post by angelboyfb6 »

•US Civic 2012, Short ram intake, catback exhaust.
•US Civic 2013, Stock Tuned, 6000rpm launch limit.

These two are causing the same symptoms where my car turns on and then immediately turns off after it boggles.

I’m currently using the •US Civic 2012-2014, MAF tune as it’s the only one with less knocks and better throttle response than the other calibrations. I’m a little paranoid running any of these base maps as they might cause more harm than good. Any help will be appreciated.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

angelboyfb6 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:08 pm •US Civic 2012, Short ram intake, catback exhaust.
•US Civic 2013, Stock Tuned, 6000rpm launch limit.

These two are causing the same symptoms where my car turns on and then immediately turns off after it boggles.

I’m currently using the •US Civic 2012-2014, MAF tune as it’s the only one with less knocks and better throttle response than the other calibrations. I’m a little paranoid running any of these base maps as they might cause more harm than good. Any help will be appreciated.
PM sent.