19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Post Reply
xsq123
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:45 pm

19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Post by xsq123 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Hi, i just bought the flashpro for civic si.
is it possible to simultaneously upload 2 calibrations? what im trying to do is to have a +6psi for regular mode and +9psi for sport mode. is it possible or uploading a second calibration will just overwrite the previous?

EFICU
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:14 pm

Re: 19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Post by EFICU » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:41 pm

xsq123 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm
Hi, i just bought the flashpro for civic si.
is it possible to simultaneously upload 2 calibrations? what im trying to do is to have a +6psi for regular mode and +9psi for sport mode. is it possible or uploading a second calibration will just overwrite the previous?
Someone else from Hondata will need to confirm. But from what I've read this is not a possibility right now.

User avatar
Hondata
Site Admin
Posts: 8581
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Contact:

Re: 19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Post by Hondata » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:49 am

Sorry, there is nothing pre-made, but under Torque if you lower the non-sport made torque table and don't check 'Sport button boost', then you can get lower boost in non-sport mode. If you check 'Sport button boost' then you'll get stock boost in non-sport mode.
I'm guessing you'll want torque values around 240-280 Nm to get +6 psi but it will take some trial.
Hondata

xsq123
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Re: 19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Post by xsq123 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:41 pm

EFICU wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:41 pm
xsq123 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm
Hi, i just bought the flashpro for civic si.
is it possible to simultaneously upload 2 calibrations? what im trying to do is to have a +6psi for regular mode and +9psi for sport mode. is it possible or uploading a second calibration will just overwrite the previous?
Someone else from Hondata will need to confirm. But from what I've read this is not a possibility right now.
thx!

xsq123
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Re: 19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Post by xsq123 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Hondata wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:49 am
Sorry, there is nothing pre-made, but under Torque if you lower the non-sport made torque table and don't check 'Sport button boost', then you can get lower boost in non-sport mode. If you check 'Sport button boost' then you'll get stock boost in non-sport mode.
I'm guessing you'll want torque values around 240-280 Nm to get +6 psi but it will take some trial.
thx! i will try to do it this way.

Post Reply