2012 Si looking for a good base map

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

hyphendude

2012 Si looking for a good base map

Post by hyphendude »

I have a 2012 Civic Si with a aFe Takeda CAI and aFe Takeda MACHForce XP Exhaust Cat-Back. The first basemap my performance shop put on it had the throttle response, additional power, etc. I was looking for, but I kept throwing the "Rich in bank 1" code. I took it back and they put on another one that was supposedly a customized stock base map, but the throttle response, and power are much less and the rev hang has returned.

I am looking for a base map that will work with my current bolt-ons that will give me the tight throttle response, minimized rev hang, and as much power as I can pull from it while keeping the engine in a range that will allow it to last a long time.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
iaaan

Re: 2012 Si looking for a good base map

Post by iaaan »

Hi I can etune you for free if you want to get your car to run properly. Youre not supposed to run basemap for a long time although some people would tell you basemap is okay. Custom tune would be much better. PM me if you want an etune.
hyphendude

Post by hyphendude »

DM sent.
MorsusMihi

Post by MorsusMihi »

hye iaaan i have tried to DM you a few times bu my messages are stuck in my out box
Please email me at jasonbell82@hotmail.com if your still willing to help