06 Civic SI FBO Tune request

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

RicoSuave

06 Civic SI FBO Tune request

Post by RicoSuave »

Hi! I am very new to forums and the car scene in general. I've recently purchased an 8th gen civic si. I bought it with a straight pipe (sounded disgusting) the previous owner cut the cat out and put a pipe, so to get rid of the sound I had to install both headers and an exhaust. Now that I'm this far into it I'm just going to finish the bolt ons. I'm going to install a k-tuned 3.0" sri within the next two weeks. i'd love a tune while I wait to buy etuning services. I have hondata flashpro but I dont see any basemaps that include my bolt ons and I dont want to run my car with FBO's and no tune.

(basically i have full exhaust+no intake+no tune. I want to install the intake but i dont want to run FBO's without a tune because i dont want to hurt the car, so if i could get a safe basemap to run FBO's while i wait to buy the etune, thatd be so awesome.)

The parts I have:
Ktuned 3.0" SRI (not yet installed)
Ktuned race header
skunk2 catback

if none of this makes sense, or I can go about this in a better way, please let me know because I want to learn, and thank you in advanced)
CalibratEd

Re: 06 Civic SI FBO Tune request

Post by CalibratEd »

I suggest you use the Hondata reflash as a base and dial in fuel and timing until you can get your eTune. Depending on your eTuner you can work something out to get a safe running basemap before you tune for power. There are also tuners on here as well as others who can help you along the tuning process. Since you are interested in learning I suggest you watch a few youtube videos as well as the Hondata Flashpro help documentation.

- Ed