07 Civic Si Running Lean

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

xs7v3n

07 Civic Si Running Lean

Post by xs7v3n »

Greetings all,

I'm hoping to find some assistance on this matter. I just moved to Germany and since then my car has been running very lean. Initially I had a Flashpro stock tuned calibrated on my car so I thought this may have been the cause for it but I had one of the representative from EFI Calibration contacted me regards to this before on another post and was helping me with calibrating a tune for my situation. Unfortunately that was a year ago due to my car being placed as non-operation here in Germany. However, now I am currently using the calibration they provided me and was informed to run some datalogs with this tune and I'm hoping to see if anyone can help me find out what is actually going on.

Current Mods:
-Hybrid Racing CAI
-Vibrant Exhaust
-FlashPro
-Esso Fuel Super Octane 91*
Attachments
datalog0005.fpdl
(256.01 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
datalog0004.fpdl
(3.1 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
datalog0003.fpdl
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
datalog0001.fpdl
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
datalog0000.fpdl
(4.24 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
xs7v3n

Re: 07 Civic Si Running Lean

Post by xs7v3n »

Here's the tune I am currently using.
Attachments
DizonJ.SD.Rev01 (0cam)(Vtec 5500).fpcal
(19.7 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
CalibratEd

Re: 07 Civic Si Running Lean

Post by CalibratEd »

Looking over the tune it seems the fuel table needs a little work. It seems to be slightly rich. This makes sense since the tune file you provided is a base map. The tune is currently only running on 0 cam angle which is normal when your car is being tuned.

Did you get a final calibration from EFI Calibration or did they send you this and the tune was never completed?

- Ed