2009 Civic Si Base Map

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Santi

2009 Civic Si Base Map

Post by Santi »

Hello, Im looking for the best possible base map for my car, along with other helpful tips. It has a fujita sri, ... header, and stock exhaust with vibrant muffler. Im going to be putting a full race exhaust on and was wondering what the best option for a base map would be. Any help greatly appreciated.
EFICU

Re: 2009 Civic Si Base Map

Post by EFICU »

Unfortunately there won't be a basemap that will be perfect for your car. You should plan to have it tuned properly so you can get the most from your mods. I can help you tune it if you want. The proper way to do it takes 10-12 revisions, we can do it quicker in about 5-6 if you don't want to spend the time to do the long version.

Let me know if you want some help. If you really just want a basemap, let me know and I'll take a look at what's available in the software for you.
Santi

Post by Santi »

Im looking to get dynotuned this summer. But for now I want the safest basemap i can run. Fujita sri, ktuned header, fullrace exhaust atm.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Santi wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:47 pm Im looking to get dynotuned this summer. But for now I want the safest basemap i can run. Fujita sri, ktuned header, fullrace exhaust atm.
Okay sounds good. If you're going to get it tuned, then we don't really need to spend the time to tune it the long route. I just hope your tuner takes the time to do it all properly for you when they do it.

Go ahead and give this calibration a try. For datalogs, we need them to be 20 minutes or so in length, and we need one wide open throttle (WOT) pull in third gear from 2500-8600 rpms. Just keep it to one WOT pull for now, that way I can make any large adjustments before you get aggressive with it. Then on the next revision, you can get after it. For the 20 minutes of normal driving, shoot for stop and go type city driving. Long steady speed freeway driving doesn't populate very much data, where as stop and go type driving gives us a lot of data to make proper adjustments.

Here is the calibration for you, and post the datalog when you get back. Then I will make the adjustments needed. It might take a couple revisions to where it's dialed, I'm OCD about a few things, maybe 3-5 in total.
Santi.SD.Rev01.fpcal
(22.23 KiB) Downloaded 73 times