Looking for a base calibration for my setup

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

jd_fa5

Looking for a base calibration for my setup

Post by jd_fa5 »

I haven't really driven my civic in about 2 years. It's been down due to to heavy exterior and interior upgrades and with kids and the married life it took a backburner. I'm finally making real progress with it and have recently upgraded my Rick Spec'd 3" intake with J35 TB to the 3.5" HR intake with a J37 Throttle body. I also have a 1320 Header and Nvidia Q300 exhaust. Of course the calibration I have is still based on the smaller intake set up. Would someone have a baseline calibration that accounts for this? I plan to bring it to the dyno and have it tuned properly but right now I'm having idle surges. I checked for vacuum leaks and want to rule out the calibration. Thanks in advance.
EFICU

Re: Looking for a base calibration for my setup

Post by EFICU »

What year your is 8th gen? I have a bunch of files for HR intake cars...

You really shouldn't have surging issues at all just by changing the intake from the 3" to 3.5". Have you done the idle relearn procedure for the throttle body swap?
jd_fa5

Post by jd_fa5 »

2007 fa5
Attempted to relearn but it’s surging so much I can’t hold a steady 3k.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Gotcha. Okay, give this file a shot and see how the idle is. If you want some help tuning it let me know. This file will be close, but will still need some adjustments to get things dialed.
jd_fa5.SD.Rev01.fpcal
(22.3 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
jd_fa5

Post by jd_fa5 »

Mind reaching out to me some other way, like WeChat or WhatsApp. Something to converse more quickly. I’ll load this tonight
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

jd_fa5 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:48 pm Mind reaching out to me some other way, like WeChat or WhatsApp. Something to converse more quickly. I’ll load this tonight
PM me an email address and we'll see what we can work out.