Need a safe tune for IHE setup for 2008 civic si

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

samlutherr

Need a safe tune for IHE setup for 2008 civic si

Post by samlutherr »

I’m going to a shop soon to get my parts installed. Running Hybrid Racing 3.5 CAI, Skunk 2 Alpha header, 3 inch Full-Race exhaust. Is there anyone on here that can help me get one loaded onto my hondata so I can upload it to the car at the shop after the parts are installed? Or is it recommended that I get a custom dump tune somewhere?
EFICU

Re: Need a safe tune for IHE setup for 2008 civic si

Post by EFICU »

I can help you with it if you’d like. Just keep me in the loop on when you go to the shop to get your parts installed and we’ll go from there.
samlutherr

Post by samlutherr »

I’m getting them on Saturday. Is there anyway I could get you to send me one to preload on the flashpro so that I can download it at the shop so I can actually start and drive the car safely? I’ve read that I shouldn’t even try to turn the car on without a tune for the hybrid racing intake. Could you maybe send me a tune to download through email?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah I can send you a file to start on. Then we can discuss the options for tuning. There is a long and a short way. But we’ll get you something so you have it, then discuss options.
samlutherr

Post by samlutherr »

Okay you have an email so I can get in contact with ya?