I can`t register my FlashPro!!

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Manik Wilutomo

I can`t register my FlashPro!!

Post by Manik Wilutomo »

Hi Dude ,

today i was try to register the FlashPro on my Civic 2008 JDM with R18 turbo engine, and i`m replace the stock ECU with R18 USDM ECU so hondata flash pro can be installed and work properly. But When i try to register the FlashPro, it`s said :
"An error has accured registering Flash Pro. Check you have internet access."

Ofcourse my internet connection has been enable to browse an internet, but why they said that??
Please confirm what i must to do to install the flashpro into my vehicles, maybe hondata technical support will be need any information regarding the VIN number or anything else, please send me any information into my inbox. Thanks

MM-Auto
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: I can`t register my FlashPro!!

Post by Hondata »

We've seen this when windows is missing files necessary for application internet communication, and sometimes with wireless hotspots. Try a different connection and/or laptop. You don't need to have the FlashPro connected to the vehicle in order to register it.
Hondata
Manik Wilutomo

Post by Manik Wilutomo »

Alright i will try your suggestion. Btw, i would like to download FlashProManager V1.1.5.6 (beta) - US MT R18 support, but i can not find the link yet. Can you give me the website link?
Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Download the newest version. http://www.hondata.com/downloads.html
Hondata
Manik Wilutomo

Post by Manik Wilutomo »

Hi Dude ,

Many thanks for your help and support. Now i was registered my Flashpro. Anyway i have another problem rise.
We already install the hondata solenoid boost control correctly, but when we open the hondata software calibration, there is no option for boost control. So, how we can setup the boost control when they don`t show up ?
Also when we try running on dyno chart, the map bar is ended on 1.2 bar boost. We need the R18 turbo charger engine to be boost until 1.8 bar, so how we can open the map bar until 2 bar ?
Let me know..

Thank you
Manik Wilutomo
Attachments
You can look at the calibration picture that i have.
You can look at the calibration picture that i have.
flashpro calibration.jpg (109.07 KiB) Viewed 5835 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The R18 ECU does not have the circuitry necessary for boost control.
Hondata
Manik Wilutomo

Post by Manik Wilutomo »

SO its mean that i can not use Hondata solenoid boost control work properly when i use R18 USDM ECU ?
Just to inform you, i look at full-race.com , their setup has been using Hondata FlashPro and Hondata solenoid boost control in their R18 Turbo Engine Project.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I would suggest you contact Full Race to find out exactly what they have done as we have not ever and do not plan to ever have boost control for the R18 ECU as there is no circuitry for it in the ECU.
Manik Wilutomo

Post by Manik Wilutomo »

Sorry for my mistake. I was check with full-race, they not use any boost controller.
Btw, when we try running on dyno, the hondata map bar is ended on 1.2 bar boost. How to open next map bar when we need the R18 turbocharger engine to be boost until 1.8 bar..
Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Make sure in the Fuel section of the calibration window you have "use MAP fuel tables checked", then go to Options and make sure "Show all Columns is checked".