Flashpro basemap advice!

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
accretian

Flashpro basemap advice!

Post by accretian »

Hi.. I have a takeda sri with p2r throttle body spacer and was wondering which intake map should i be using? Aem, injen, fujita or weapon-R?

Also, should i be using the regular or the race calibrated intake maps?

Thank you!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Flashpro basemap advice!

Post by Spunkster »

You may have to try different calibrations to see what works best with your parts. We no longer recommend or support the race calibrations as the normal AFM calibrations have the ability to be tuned via MAP now.
accretian

Post by accretian »

Thanks for the reply!

So don't use the race calibration that comes with the Flashpro manager? so just use the RRB maps?
pepperdanky

Post by pepperdanky »

If you are not going to have the car tuned, you will be better off using the race calibration basemap since you do not have a stock intake.
accretian

Post by accretian »

Thanks! :D Takeda SRI is not listed on the options! What should i go for? kn, injen, aem , weapon r or fujita?
accretian

Post by accretian »

i already tried aem and fujita maps.. the aem sri regular map seems to run better than the fujita sri regular map..

Also tried the aem sri race map. the car seems to be a bit more aggressive and rough..pulls way harder though..
accretian

Post by accretian »

so is the race calibration map safe to use though? Hondata tech said do not use the race calibrated maps ?
MorningStar

Post by MorningStar »

Not that it's unsafe there is no need to run it now. You can custom tune your car off a normal AFM calibration, the race calibrations are to fixed anyway to what they intend to do. I prefer to make a custom tune to how I want my si to run
accretian

Post by accretian »

Thanks for the reply! i'm just running the K&N SRI map right now.. hopefully will be able to get it etuned in the next few months.. :)