Need help 08' k24a2 basemap needed

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Tyler.Fa5

Need help 08' k24a2 basemap needed

Post by Tyler.Fa5 »

Hey guys, I had my z3 tuned, and it let loose on me this last weekend, so I bought a k24a2 out of a 08 tsx and I did all the necessary swaps, (cam sensor/crank sensor/oil pressure sensor, etc) got the car started and everything, but it's still on my k20z3 tune. I tried uploading a tsx basemap on flashpro so I can drive it to the dyno. Because slim chance I have access to a trailer. But I guess flashpro recognizes it's a 06-11 si and won't allow me to select a tsx tune. Is there a way around that? Im shooting to find something that will allow me to drive safely around 30-40 miles
Full k24a2
K-tuned header
Z3 RBC manifold
Z3 injectors
Invidia 70mm exhaust.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Need help 08' k24a2 basemap needed

Post by Spunkster »

You cannot upload a calibration from a different vehicle as the ECUs are not the same. All you can do is start with one of the calibrations made for your vehicle and make the necessary changes. You may also be able to search the vault to see if anyone has uploaded a similar calibration.
Tyler.Fa5

Re: Need help 08' k24a2 basemap needed

Post by Tyler.Fa5 »

Hmm. I looked through all 06-11 si list, there were only k20 stuff. I don't really mess with flashpro often, I let my tuner do all that lol I just wanted to get it to the dyno, I'm a flashpro noob, how do you get to the vault?