ISO a custom tune for a my FA5

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Jayos07FA5

ISO a custom tune for a my FA5

Post by Jayos07FA5 »

Like most of working America, we have been given an undetermined sabbatical. In my situation, it has been both a blessing and curse. Obviously, the curse is not working but the blessing is the ample time to improve my FA5. My first mod was a HR CAI and of course Flashpro. I felt the stock throttle body was inefficient so I looked into upgrading on a budget. I went to the local junkyard and scored a J35 throttle body. Afterwards, I ported the intake manifold which was not difficult at all. For me, the removal of the intake manifold was a more daunting task. With a few stripped 12mm nuts and a bruised ego, the intake manifold was out. I never wanted to go through that experience of stripping nuts so I ordered burnt titanium hardware from Speed Factory to secure the mani. Was it a wise decision? I believe so because it gave me the ease of mind if ever needed to remove the mani to make room for Merc Racing TVS 1900. Okay, I'm digressing and I apologize this post is getting too long. So I guess I could've just listed my mods but I wanted to take you guys on my journey to loving my FA5 like when I first test drove her. It was nothing but ear to ear smiling at that time. The last piece of the puzzle for me is a custom tune with this setup. This leads me In Search Of a tuner who would like to work with me on this journey of love. I will start data logging today. Be safe all and in the words of Gerb, "and remember....never stop wrenching!!"
Jayos07FA5

Re: ISO a custom tune for a my FA5

Post by Jayos07FA5 »

Here's a datalog from today. Just 20 to 30 minutes of normal driving.
jayosInitial.fpdl
(5.23 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
jayos1st.fpdl
(9.81 KiB) Downloaded 130 times