Need a MAP for a 2009 Civic Si FBO

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
cashreno

Need a Basemap for a 2009 Civic Si FBO

Post by cashreno »

I am somewhat new to Flashpro and currently I am running the MAP based tune for Skunk 2 CAI, Skunk 2 header, and 76mm Skunk 2 exhaust.

My actual mods on the car right now are:

Hybrid Racing 3.5 CAI
J37 throttle body
RDX injectors
Hybrid Racing Fuel rail
Skunk 2 header
Full Race 3" exhaust

I am in need of a better map to use that would be safe to drive on for a few weeks.

Thanks,

Josh
cashreno

Need a MAP for a 2009 Civic Si FBO

Post by cashreno »

I am somewhat new to Flashpro and currently I am running the MAP based tune for Skunk 2 CAI, Skunk 2 header, and 76mm Skunk 2 exhaust. I do not think that this map will support my modifications and i do not know how to really tune my current map myself

My actual mods on the car right now are:

Hybrid Racing 3.5 CAI
J37 throttle body/port matched RBC
RDX injectors
Hybrid Racing Fuel rail
Skunk 2 header
Full Race 3" exhaust

I am in need of a better map to use that would be safe to drive on for a few weeks. Please help

Thanks,

Josh
sam.witte7@gmail.com

Re: Need a MAP for a 2009 Civic Si FBO

Post by sam.witte7@gmail.com »

Nothing like bringing a thread back from the dead. I will have the exact same parts list within the next few days. Were you ever able to get anything worked out?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

sam.witte7@gmail.com wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:04 am Nothing like bringing a thread back from the dead. I will have the exact same parts list within the next few days. Were you ever able to get anything worked out?
I know you're talking to the OP on this one, but if you need some help with a tune on yours let me know.
sam.witte7@gmail.com

At this point, any answer is progress. I have a K&n sri, replacing with the HR cold air soon (in the mail), ZDX throttle body will be here today or tomorrow, RDX injectors came yesterday, Header and Full Race 3" already installed. I am running just a base flashpro template right now, but I know the 410's and the throttle body will need more help than I have knowledge right now. Once all the parts come and I get them on I will get with you, If you have a base I should start with I would greatly appreciate it!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

sam.witte7@gmail.com wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:17 am At this point, any answer is progress. I have a K&n sri, replacing with the HR cold air soon (in the mail), ZDX throttle body will be here today or tomorrow, RDX injectors came yesterday, Header and Full Race 3" already installed. I am running just a base flashpro template right now, but I know the 410's and the throttle body will need more help than I have knowledge right now. Once all the parts come and I get them on I will get with you, If you have a base I should start with I would greatly appreciate it!
Sounds good. I would recommend putting everything on at once so we can tune it for the entire package. Then it would be good to go in and tune it the proper way by going in and tuning each cam angle one by one, then blending out the tables and cam angle map. That way you can get the most out of your setup.

Did you get the Toyota injector clips so you can make the RDXs plug n play, or are you going to cut and splice?

I'll attach a file to get you started for now. Do ahead and make a datalog with it in the 20 minute range, and get one wide open throttle (WOT) pull in third gear from 2500-8600. For the first one, keep the driving normal and calm, and with only the one WOT pull. That way I can get some data before you have too much fun with it. Also, go ahead and make your own thread on here when you post the datalog so we can gout out of this thread. Just in case people are getting notifications for posts.
WitteS.SD.Rev01 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
(23.03 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
sam.witte7@gmail.com

EFICU wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:15 am
sam.witte7@gmail.com wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:17 am At this point, any answer is progress. I have a K&n sri, replacing with the HR cold air soon (in the mail), ZDX throttle body will be here today or tomorrow, RDX injectors came yesterday, Header and Full Race 3" already installed. I am running just a base flashpro template right now, but I know the 410's and the throttle body will need more help than I have knowledge right now. Once all the parts come and I get them on I will get with you, If you have a base I should start with I would greatly appreciate it!
Sounds good. I would recommend putting everything on at once so we can tune it for the entire package. Then it would be good to go in and tune it the proper way by going in and tuning each cam angle one by one, then blending out the tables and cam angle map. That way you can get the most out of your setup.

Did you get the Toyota injector clips so you can make the RDXs plug n play, or are you going to cut and splice?

I'll attach a file to get you started for now. Do ahead and make a datalog with it in the 20 minute range, and get one wide open throttle (WOT) pull in third gear from 2500-8600. For the first one, keep the driving normal and calm, and with only the one WOT pull. That way I can get some data before you have too much fun with it. Also, go ahead and make your own thread on here when you post the datalog so we can gout out of this thread. Just in case people are getting notifications for posts.

WitteS.SD.Rev01 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal

I will get it all installed and start the data logs. I will start a new thread when that happens, thanks for all the help!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good, you're welcome!