180km/h unlock

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FD2 Japanese Civic Type R
valentino08

180km/h unlock

Post by valentino08 »

Hi everyone, i got a 2010 FD Type R in Malaysia, i am getting the Flashpro tomorrow. my car basically running everything stock except the J's racing muffler, all i want to do now is just unlock the speed lock but I've been told by the Malaysia Hondata dealer the stock map doesn't suit us bcz the fuel are different, just wondering if anyone got a map suit me or anything i need to know to unlock the 180km/h lock thank you? thank you

cheers
Karsoon
engjoo

Re: 180km/h unlock

Post by engjoo »

valentino08 wrote:Hi everyone, i got a 2010 FD Type R in Malaysia, i am getting the Flashpro tomorrow. my car basically running everything stock except the J's racing muffler, all i want to do now is just unlock the speed lock but I've been told by the Malaysia Hondata dealer the stock map doesn't suit us bcz the fuel are different, just wondering if anyone got a map suit me or anything i need to know to unlock the 180km/h lock thank you? thank you

cheers
Karsoon
If you are looking at just unlocking the speed cut and all else status quo, you may go to flashpro manager to look for a "Stock equivalent" calibration which you can just edit the speedcut and leave everything else untouch.

Of course having it fine tuned will be better but using this stock map and disabling the speed cut is a good start.
yungming

Post by yungming »

valentino08 wrote:Hi everyone, i got a 2010 FD Type R in Malaysia, i am getting the Flashpro tomorrow. my car basically running everything stock except the J's racing muffler, all i want to do now is just unlock the speed lock but I've been told by the Malaysia Hondata dealer the stock map doesn't suit us bcz the fuel are different, just wondering if anyone got a map suit me or anything i need to know to unlock the 180km/h lock thank you? thank you

cheers
Karsoon
Hi there

Please contact me for details

babyk88 @ gmail dot com
valentino08

Post by valentino08 »

engjoo wrote:

cheers
Karsoon
If you are looking at just unlocking the speed cut and all else status quo, you may go to flashpro manager to look for a "Stock equivalent" calibration which you can just edit the speedcut and leave everything else untouch.

Of course having it fine tuned will be better but using this stock map and disabling the speed cut is a good start.
Hi there.. i am using the stock basemap which Hondata provided but the car is not idling now help.... :?
engjoo

Post by engjoo »

valentino08 wrote:
engjoo wrote:

cheers
Karsoon

Hi there.. i am using the stock basemap which Hondata provided but the car is not idling now help.... :?
Have you done anything to the engine? Intake, cams, header ?

If your car is still stock or near stock, the stock map should work fine. If you have IHE mods (with stock cams), the hondata reflash map should be a better starting point.